February 6, 2011

Birds Of A Feather

This is the first time I have stepped into the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park although I was living in KL for quite some time. For a first timer to the park, I was truly impressed with the wide collection of birds here, from the smallest of birds to the largest of them all. It was an eye opener no doubt.

However, I have to admit that bird is not one of my strongest passion, which explains why I had difficulty in identifying these feathered beings. Even owls have many sub-species. As far as I know, they are just owls and all owls look the same to me.

This is indeed a big park and as such, you really had to do a lot of walking to enjoy the surroundings. As most of these birds roam freely in the park, it can be quite a challenge trying to approach them, let alone trying to capture them on film. Despite these challenges, it was nevertheless a worthwhile experience.
Beauty and grace. Those are the two words that I think best describe the birds here. No matter where you look, you are bound to find something beautiful to look at. And I was refering to the feathered birds...not the other form of birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment